Sunday 17 May 2009

Fancy cupcake wrappers

Once again I was surfing the net and came across some fancy cupcake wrappers. They weren't the laser ones but they were cute. I was thinking about ordering some for a bridal shower. Had a brain moment and thought I'd share with you.
I took a paper cupcake wrapper . Cut the bottom out of it. Cut it up one side. Layed it down on a piece of card stock and traced and cut it out. Instant pattern to trace onto whatever kind of paper design I needed. I made the top just a little taller and trimmed the top with the fancy scissors. Glued the sided together and just dropped a cupcake into it.



How much easier could it get? This would be great for any affair or just to say "You're special", 4th july,birthday,anniversary.........etc! Hope someone else can use this. If you try it please share with us! Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment