Friday 26 September 2008

Treasures from Val

Take a gander at all these treasures Val, my swap partner,sent to me! We were in Amy's Halloween swap, Four sisters in a cottage. These little pumpkins are so cute!Lookie at this dish towel. It's already in my kitchen and I dare any dirty hands to touch it!
Val sent me the nicest Halloween clipart I have ever seen. Look out solder iron.
Look at these beautiful vintage cones I will be using as special treat holders. Val does a festive table for her kids. Wish I was a there to see that.

This is darling cat box. He might have to stay out all year.
I know I will be fighting my sister to keep this special pumpkin.
I have never seen anything so cute as this jar of crochet eyeballs. It makes me laugh just to look at it.
These napkins "ROCK" and the cupcake picks will be used only for special treats.
Val treated me like a queen! I'm so lucky to have had her as my swappy and now I have a special cyber friend..............did I say special?! Thanks so much and Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment